23 Oct Property Administrator
Wallace H. Campbell & Co is looking for qualified candidates
To join our Condo/HOA Division as a Property Administrator
You would support the management of a portfolio of local properties, both staffed and unstaffed
Working closely with the Division VP, Supervisor, Property BOD and staff and a full back-office team
IF you are looking to join a hands-on Real Estate firm with 70 years of experience
AND you have strong relationship management, organizational and communication skills with at least two years of relevant property management experience and ambition to grow your career
THEN apply Here
DETAILS: We are located in Towson just south of i695. Currently seeking applicants for other posted positions, please specify for which you are applying.
As a Property Administrator you will provide full administrative support, including phone support, typing, filing and distribution of correspondence for the Property Manager. This role can serve as a liaison between owners and management personnel. This position can enhance the company’s overall success as they ensure compliance with legal requirements and support client satisfaction which results in financial stability and longevity for the company.
- Assist in property administration activities and keeping our K drive database current.
- Ensure all Working & Unit files for each property are prepared and maintained in an orderly and logical manner.
- Check mailboxes daily and monitor mail when manager is on vacation or on a LOA.
- When applicable, ensure bills are processed twice per month according to predetermined calendar. Upon completion, place in accounting mail distribution area.
- Update “Duty Sheets” and distribute when necessary.
- Maintain Property “BIBLE”.
- Address any owner complaints or concerns that do not require manager’s contribution.
- Prepare Resell Package, when applicable.
- Complete property questionnaire when applicable. (Fees collected)
- Ensure resident/owner/tenant information is current in Jenark.
- Assist manager with monthly financial reports, by making copies, emailing BOD and mailing letters, and filing.
- Create monthly reminders by abstracting current activity reports and generate demand letters when designated by Property manager.
- Ensure Certificates of Insurance (COI) for residents/owners and vendors are current
- Input annual budgets into Jenark after manager’s approval.
- Responsible for annual coupon mailings (Cover letters, Collections memo, Coupons and Insurance if applicable).
- Special projects as assigned.
- Welcome letters
- Attend bi-weekly team meetings. (Be prepared to discuss action list).
- Call or email on behalf of the Property Manager or Administrator when designated.
- Create BOD and resident correspondence;
- Monitor owner relations with managers and assist where necessary.
- Maintain a positive customer service attitude.
- Complete and attend educational courses when required.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Property Administrator. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Monday-Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM excluding company holidays and other PTO
- High school or equivalent degree (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (strongly suggested, but not required)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Maintain calendar and scheduling
- Administrative tasks and office work (i.e. phones, fax, email, filing, etc. . .)
- Organizing documents
- Data Entry
Follow up with clients and work directly with customers and vendors